CityLoft Returning To Downtown Detroit
More than 40 retailers from the Somerset Collection will be setting up shop again in downtown Detroit.
CityLoft, which debuted last summer, will return Thursday through Saturday, July 26th through 28th, and Thursday through Saturday, August 16th through 18th.
It’s in a new location, at 1261 Woodward Avenue between Grand River and State.
Shops at CityLoft include The Body Shop, Coach, Eddie Bauer, Saks Fifth Avenue, Tapper’s Fine Jewelry, and Williams-Sonoma.
In addition to CityLoft, dozens of retailers and artisans from throughout metro Detroit will operate mini-versions of their stores at the Downtown Detroit Days Marketplace atop the Premier Parking Garage on Woodward Avenue across from CityLoft.
Here’s a list of Downtown Detroit Days Marketplace Vendors:
- ARTRAGES GALLERY, Detroit, modern art
- MAPLE AT COMPLEX, Birmingham, men’s wear
- 31D CLOTHING, Detroit-centric casual wear
- THE PEACOCK ROOM, Detroit, women’s vintage and contemporary apparel and accessories
- PINK PUMP, multiple metro area locations, women’s footwear and accessories
- ZIEBEN MARE, Franklin, contemporary women’s wear and accessories
- CITY BIRD/NEST, Detroit, Detroit-themed housewares, gifts and jewelry
- DANA KEATON COLLECTION, Detroit, custom designed women’s fashions
- GOOD PEOPLE POPCORN, Detroit, gourmet popcorn
- BEAU BIEN FINE FOODS, fresh made, small batch condiments
- WILD FLOUR CONFECTIONARY, all natural breads, cookies and condiments
- INTU TEA, Detroit, custom blended teas
- DOZER STUDIO, Clawson, custom designed metal sculptures
- OPTIK BIRMINGHAM, Birmingham, Hindsight Collection (original, vintage eyewear)
- EPIPHANY GLASS, Pontiac, sculpture and glass art
- COMMON THREADS CLOTHING, Detroit-centric casual wear
- SOUL SEASONINGS, hands down the best cakes, cookies, pies and sweet treats
- THE DETROIT SHOPPE PANTRY, Somerset Collection, a true taste of Detroit: Faygo, Vernors, Sanders, et al.
- MARLAINA STONE, Birmingham, handcrafted fine and semi-precious jewelry and accessories
- TEACUPS & TOYS, Birmingham, chic pet accessories
- SAVVY CHIC, Detroit, home décor items
- DENISE ILITCH DESIGNS, Birmingham, women’s jewelry and fashion accessories
- WORK BY MARK, bricolage artist (repurposing all manner of objects into purposeful items such as boxes, birdhouses and furniture)
- METRO DEVIOUS, photography of Detroit’s skyline and iconic imagery designed into wall art and home accessories
- 3 AND A THIRD, stickers, decals and apparel sporting Detroit imagery
- BETTER MADE, Detroit’s original snack food
- WOODHOUSE DAY SPA, Detroit, spa services
- FIST OF DETROIT, Detroit-themed (Joe Louis Fist, to be exact) sportswear
- PHILZ FUNKY FURNISHINGS, handcrafted canes/walking sticks, recycled tire art, digital photography, mixed media tables
- YMU CONSULTING GROUP, fair trade, handcrafted fashion and home accessories
- MADE HERE, Michigan-made artisan cheese boards, bread boards
There are no comments on this entry.